May 10

Posted on May 10, 2018

Happy Thursday,

Happy Mother’s Day to all of the moms, I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

I am sad to announce that this is my last parent email for the year. I couldn’t have asked for a better first year of teaching and I really enjoyed this school year. I do want to let you know that I am not leaving because I didn’t love Wing, I am leaving because I want to be with my family again. I am truly going to miss the students, your parent support, and the staff at Wing Public School. Don’t worry, I will keep in touch with your student in years to come! Thank you for such a great year, I will never forget how wonderful my experience was here.

Next Monday, there will be a sub and that will be my prep day. Tuesday will be the last day that the kiddos will bring their backpacks and we will be cleaning out our desks. Wednesday is the field trip (don’t forget the permissions slip and 7$ if you haven’t turned those in yet). Thursday, I will send home all of their art work that is hanging on the walls and Friday is going to be a fun day where we will be outside most of the time. On Tuesday, I plan to give the students my summer gift. In it will be an envelope with a stamp and my home address, they are more than welcome to write to me this summer and I will write them back if they choose to! Next Friday is our last bookmobile for the year. On my prep day, Monday, I will be entering all the last grades into the grade book.

Since our science and social studies curriculum has been completed, we have been working on supplementary items such as science spins and scholastic news.

Kaycee